Accomplished Red Bluff Attorneys Advocate for Immigrants
Experienced lawyers assist with residency and citizenship proceedings
People who seek to live in the United States deserve the strongest possible legal representation to help them achieve their goal. At the Law Offices of Daniel M. Wigon, our attorneys have the skill and experience to help Northern California clients attain the residency and citizenship that they desire. From our offices in Red Bluff and Sacramento, we work with clients from numerous countries on all types of immigration matters including visas, green cards, and defense against deportation. Whether you are looking to sponsor a family member for entry into the United States, are seeking an employment-related visa, or need to take any other action in the complicated immigration system, we will handle each detail with the professionalism and personal attention you deserve.
Responsive legal support from dedicated lawyers
The outcome of a residency, citizenship or asylum matter can dramatically change the lives of you and your family. People in Northern California entrust us with their cases because they know we are:
- Established — For more than a decade, we have provided strong advice and advocacy to a diverse group of clients who come from all over the world. Our record of obtaining successful results has led many of these people to recommend the firm to friends, colleagues and family members.
- Responsive — We deliver personalized advice to everyone we represent and answer each question promptly and clearly.
- Affordable — Immigration is about giving yourself and your loved ones the best chance to live a successful life in the United States. We are committed to cost-effective fees so that clients have the best chance to thrive here.
To answer your questions about the immigration process and how your matter will proceed, we offer a free initial consultation.
Northern California attorneys deliver complete immigration counsel
Our firm represents clients seeking to enter and remain in the United States. We handle cases involving legal procedures that include:
- Immigration — For any immigration matter, we deliver comprehensive counsel that will increase your chances for a successful outcome.
- Family-based immigration — If you are looking to sponsor a relative outside the country for family-based immigration, our firm will develop a complete submission demonstrating the worthiness of your case.
- Deportation defense — Strong deportation defense can enable you to remain in the United States when you have been targeted for removal. We represent clients before immigration judges and the Board of Immigration Appeals.
- Citizenship — Throughout the citizenship process, our firm can ensure that you are prepared for each step on your journey to becoming a naturalized American.
- Green cards — We help people seeking permanent residency status apply for and renew green cards.
No matter how difficult your case might seem, we have the experience, knowledge and commitment to identify all possible solutions.
Contact a dedicated Red Bluff attorney for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Daniel M. Wigon provides skilled legal representation in a full range of immigration and citizenship matters. Please call 916-822-7114 or contact us online for a free initial consultation. Our offices are in Red Bluff and Sacramento.